Some of the Sunday crew at RDRP!
We have an amazing time walking hounds, cleaning kennels, tending to their physical and emotional needs. There is nothing better than volunteering for RDRP! I will get photos of Paula next time!
Volunteer & Support Opportunities!
If you love greyhounds and would like to help us help them we have many opportunities available for you.There is nothing more rewarding than the ability to help another living creature find a better life! Whether you are donating your time or a specialized skill, you can commit to whatever size project fits your schedule and interest. RDRP is an all-Volunteer 501(c) (3) organization dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, and adoption of retired racing greyhounds.
Remember that our Board Meetings are the 2nd Sunday of every month from 11 – 1 pm and are open to the public if you want to learn more and get involved.
Perhaps you can help the hounds in one or more of these needed areas –
- Walk, groom & love our Greyhounds – see guidelines & schedules here
- Kennel cleaning
- Foster a Greyhound
Grant writing – Need leader & team now!!!!
- Sewing or mending kennel coats
- Attend Meet & Greets
Event planning – get on board now!!
- Beautification – Memorial Garden
- Community Outreach and Public Relations
- Any Other Special Talent or Idea You May Have
- Donate supplies for the greyhounds – see our wishlist
- Donate money, sponsor a houndie, or planned giving
- We are happy to have your ideas and welcome any special talents you may have. Let us know what you would like to do to help the greyhounds.
It is only through our volunteers that we are able to continue the work that we do. You may volunteer as much or as little time as you like. All volunteers are very valued and appreciated. Volunteers are needed in a variety of areas and everything that you do will help a greyhound in some way. None of what we do is about us individually. It is all about the dogs we can help.
Please complete and submit the volunteer application on this website.